You've probably clicked through our homepage and read up on the Generation Wealthy mission trying to decide if you've finally found 'the one'. You Have.
Whether you are searching for a quick 'how to file my taxes' answer, or you want a crash course in budgeting, you've found your one; we’ve got keys, too. No lecturing. No judgement. No complicated handbooks. GenW wants you to learn how to put that money in a savings account – one video at a time.
But seriously, we really are glad you’re here. Change can begin with a single seed, such as the interest you have in GenW. And once a seed has been planted, that change is inevitable. So what's your story?
- Are you trying to figure out the best ways to save money for your first car?
- Are you tired of constantly having to google words and concepts when you are talking about investing or retirement amongst your coworkers?
- Was the topic of money a taboo in your family, leaving you totally unprepared for the real world?
- Are you trying to open your first bank account but have no idea where to begin?
- Did your shopping impulses lead you into a deep hole of debt and now you're trying to dig your way out?
- Are you starting to finally understand what your mom meant by 'money don't grow on trees'?
Yes? The GenW team can totally relate. A couple of those stories are some of the reasons why Generation Wealthy was created. We want to make sure you’re equipped with the tools you need to make the best decisions when it comes to your money, changing your financial narrative for the better. And we’re not perfect either! We’re figuring things out one step at a time, just like you, so let’s go on this journey of building our wealth of knowledge together!
You can expect to find a variety of informational videos on topics that we have curated for our millennial population. We will be tackling any given finance topic during the month so please subscribe to our Youtube channel and mailing list to stay in the loop. We encourage you to send questions, comments, or feedback. We want to hear from you.
So, keep calm: we don’t have to be ‘poor no more’. Help is a series of videos away. Let’s become Generation Wealthy together.
-The GenW Team